Please donate today! You can do so by:
- Going to our CanadaHelps page and donating online (they email a charitable tax receipt to you)
- You can pay via credit card, Pay Pal, or interac
- One-time-only or monthly donations
- Dropping off cash or a cheque at our office (1933 Lee Ave), and we’ll issue you a charitable tax receipt
- If you’re a provincial government employee, you can donate through the PECSF (we’re listed under our legal name, Victoria Restorative Justice Society – our ID# is DC1701, and our charitable org. # is 828761940RR0001)
The current level of provincial funding for restorative justice ($2,500/year) programs means that we depend heavily on community support to enable our programs. This support comes in the form of volunteer hours, donations of venues, donations of refreshments and financial contributions to our organization.
The complexity of referrals we receive each year is dramatically increasing and in order to meet the needs of the community we require a significant increase in revenue.